Thai Yoga Bodywork
90 min. for $120.00
60 min. for $80.00
30 min. for $40.00
Hours & Location
please remember to wear comfortable non-constricting clothes such as exercise wear, pajamas or sweat pants and t-shirt.
Traditional Thai Massage
Traditional Thai bodywork is a therapeutic technique that dates back for thousands of years. It is a fusion of various biomechanical disciplines in which compression and deep stretching are dominant. The client remains fully dressed in comfortable, loose-fitting clothes and lies on a floor mat.
The therapist uses hands, feet, forearms, elbows and knees to apply a combination of massage, and gentle yoga-like stretches in a rhythmic flow of movements.
Benefits of Thai Massage
- Relief of pain due to arthritis, repetitive stress and overworked muscles.
- Enhances your practice of Yoga, Pilates and other physical modalities.
- Balances the body's energy pathways.
- Better resistence to injury.
- Improved range of motion.
- Aids in releasing by-products produced by fatigued muscles.
- Increased energy and peaceful alertness.
- Emotional calming and deep relaxation.